- Cet évènement est passé
Hands-On Test Drive 3D Integrated Solution – Open House Romania
24 mai 2017 - 27 mai 2017
DEMO METAL VEST – ROMANIA
Event dedicated to innovation of METALWORKING
Abiding by the „DEMO METAL” concept, DEMO METAL [Vest] will emphasize practice and will display state of the art equipment integrating Industry 4.0 and IIoT innovations, and the exhibitors will feature solutions across the entire process chain.
Carried out in the Western part of Romania, characterized by industrial development and continuous investments, the novelties and unique opportunities presented will enable DEMO PLAST [Vest] to attract professionals and specialists from Romanian and neighboring countries. It will feature up-to-date solutions from suppliers of equipment, accessories, services and raw materials, will stimulate debates on the current challenges in the system and will create unique networking opportunities.
DEMO METAL [VEST] 2017 will become a meeting point for professionals from the west of the country and an event to outline the regional perspectives of an ever growing industry. Ever since the first edition, thanks to the European opening up of Romania’s west, DEMO METAL [VEST] has a national and international dimension.
• Machine tools for metal cutting, EDM machines, sheet metal, wire and tube working machines
• Water jet cutting machines, laser cutting machines, plasma cutting machines
• Cutting machines
• Cutting tools, sheet metalworking tools
• Auxiliary equipment for the production process
• Control equipment (MMC, measurement, data acquisition and processing)
• Robots, automation and drives
• Automatic and manual welding equipment
• Specific software solutions (design, modelling, machining: CAD/CAM/PDM/PLM/ERP)
• Other auxiliary equipment, accessories and services for the production process
• Materials, semi-finished products
• Lubricants, coolants
• Welding consumables (electrodes, welding wire)
• Equipment, installations for surface treatment (thermo-chemical treatments, sealants, coatings, plating, painting)
• Equipment, repair technology, reconditioning of surfaces
• Consulting, financing solutions, training
• Technical education institutions
• NEW – ‘’Smart Factory’’ solutions (additive manufacturing, digitization of the production, connectivity, Industry 4.0/Intralogistics, etc)
The expected audience consists in professionals and representatives of companies interested in the novelties which the suppliers provide to manufacturers of components and products in the following industries: automotive, aerospace, machine building.